Saturday, August 13, 2011

WWRW: What Would Reese Wear?

My favorite Hollywood actress has always been Reese Witherspoon. I really liked her in a lot of movies she was in (Cruel Intentions, Election, and Legally Blonde come to mind),  and I loved her in Just Like Heaven (I love that movie!). Of course, there is also the fact that I want her wardrobe. 

She has the best collection of dresses ever:

LBDs


Neutrals


Dresses in white


Greens


Reds and pinks


Fierce colors


I remember the canary dress being very memorable. It was what she wore at the 2007 Golden Globes, barely weeks or months after splitting from Ryan Philippe, and she looked so fierce! From the decision to wear a cocktail dress instead of a long gown--and one in a loud bright color too--to the red shoes she paired it with and the blunt bangs she had just gotten at the time, she was clearly making a bold statement and I remember being so thrilled for her.

I could go on and on. I haven't even scratched the surface yet. I love her style so much that I could devote an entirely separate blog entry to talk about her casual outfits. I just might, one of these days! She does casual soooo well. It's gotten to a point where I would be shopping and looking at clothes, and I would literally ask myself, "Would Reese wear this?" HAHA!

Photos courtesy of People.com

No comments:

Post a Comment